PS3 - How to Connect
On your PS3 Navigate to the following menu:
Settings > Network > Internet Connection Settings > Custom > Enter Manually -> Scroll to DNS Section -> Manual
Set Primary DNS to 18.104.22.168
RPCS3 - How to Connect
- Open RPCS3 & Create a custom configuration of your game, proceed into the Network settings and set the following options as said:
- Set Network Status to Connected
- Set PSN Status to RPCN
- Set DNS to 22.214.171.124
- Set IP/Host Switch to:
- Save Configuration
- Go to RPCS3 main menu, proceed to 'Configuration', then 'RPCN'
- Set Host to np.rpcs3.net
- Set NPID to your preferred username
- Set Password to your preferred password for RPCN
- Click Create Account
- You will be asked to enter you email, to which you will receive a email with a token inside it
- In the Token Field, enter the token you received in the email.
- Save, and Start the game
Please visit the troubleshooting channel on the Demon's Souls Discord for more information.
User Selectable World Tendency
Here's how it works:
- Place one of the following messages anywhere in the world a. Requesting a challenger... = Pure Black Tendency
- Notice the message will not be placed in the world, But the Custom Code did work.
- Quit game, and Load back in.
- Tendency Changed
b. You'll need a Soul Level of 10 ahead. = Pure White Tendency
c. Write more messages! = Neutral Tendency
If you wish to switch to using the Global Tendency System Place "Farewell!" into the world, quit and reload the game.
- RPCS3 - Cross Region Server
- No level restrictions for multiplayer
- User Selectable World Tendency
- Global World Tendency Sway Based off your in game actions.
- Stats Galore(Player Stats | MOTD Screen)
- World Tendency Rotation & Events
- All orginal features of Demon's Souls online is intact and working.
- Addtional Features being added soon!